How to use Construction Law Made Easy
Construction Law Made Easy is organised around a series of chapters, each with a concise chapter synopsis outlining the topics covered in that chapter.
Use the chapter navigation bar in the banner to navigate between chapters or view all chapters in the Index.
Use the search function at the top of the page to search for a specific word or phrase.
Click on a legislation or case name to link to the full text.
Click on a linked term to see its meaning in Constructionary.
- Contract law
- Project delivery methods
- The superintendent
- The Site
- The Building Code of Australia
- Defects and defects liability
- Liquidated damages
- Money for time
- Building industry regulation
- Security of payment
- Work health and safety
- Dispute Resolution
- Claims under the contract
- Claims outside the contract
- Proportionate liability
- Green buildings
- Design obligations
- Fitness for purpose
- Personal Property Securities
- Building Information Modelling